Speak with Us If You Are Seeking a Residential Building Designer in Melbourne Who Designs Stunning Homes
When potential home builders decide they want more than just a display home, they seek the services of a custom home designer in Melbourne who understands that a designer home is based on select styles and personal choices.
Those wanting a custom designed home don’t want to be limited to a floor plan that does not cater to their lifestyle and what they envision is a home uniquely designed just for them.
Getting Started with a Floor Plan for Your Ideal Home
If you’re ready to start designing a home that is uniquely yours, we recommend taking some initial steps that we outline below:
- Start with a wish list. Write down everything you could want in your dream home
- Consider the block size and if you want to knock down and rebuild or if you would like a brand new bespoke home design
- Browse magazines and bookmark the pages of architecture, rooms, designs, colours, facades, basements, home styles (ie traditional heritage, modern), indoor outdoor entertaining, storage, window types, heating, cooling, fitting styles, landscapes and other things that appeal to you in your new home
- Speak to us about using some of our standard floor plans as a starting point to build on, change and alter to your benefit
- Decide if you want a double storey floor plan, triple storey or single storey. As you regard this, keep in mind your age and accessibility needs. For example, if you are headed toward the later years of your life you may decide a single storey is appropriate so you don’t have to use stairs to access other areas of your home.
If you have an injury but still want a double storey, then consider an elevator in the design of your custom home. We have designed homes for those with limited mobility and have expertise in this area
- Decide the types of rooms you would like, when designing homes, we are familiar with inclusions such as a wine cellar, pool, basement space, highly functional kitchen, balcony, study and indoor outdoor areas.
Having a home custom designed requires expertise. While you may come to us with ideas, we will turn those ideas into achievable plans that encapsulate the essence of your ideal home and are effectively translated into a space you want to come home to every night. Simply; a home you love.
Why Innovative Space Design Is Your Ideal Choice for Custom Designing Your Home
A custom designed home requires experience. Without extensive knowledge, you’re simply not going to get a home that is well designed for the present time and your future requirements. With a large number of building designs in our extensive portfolio and over 25 years experience, we know how to design a range of buildings.
We offer a full design service. This translates into an end to end service which gives you peace of mind that the process is followed from the moment we consult with you through to the hand over of the keys to your new home.
As residential home designers located in Melbourne, we are familiar with the block and land sizes and the lay of the land. We know what’s important from an architectual perspective and we know how to translate your plan into a home that fits in your budget and timeline.
If you’re ready to make a start toward having a home that is uniquely yours, we welcome you to call our office and make a time with one of our friendly staff. We speak a variety of languages that will assist those where English is your second language. Find out more about us or get in touch for an initial discussion to be on your way to your dream home.